The winners of the Irish eCommerce Awards, sponsored by AIB Merchant Services, were announced on Friday evening at an event in The Round Room at The Mansion House. Sile Seoige and Andrew Ryan acted as MC with over 300 guests in attendance.
There were 23 categories in total with over 250 entries received. The key categories in this year's eCommerce Awards included the eCommerce Rising Star Award won by Alison Sheehy of Gym + Coffee, the eCommerce Startup Website of the Year won by Riley - period care company, the Sustainability Award won by Faerly.ie - sustainable living store, the Food and Drink Website of the Year won by WineSpark - community of winemakers and wine drinkers, and the B2B eCommerce Website of the Year won by Glanbia Connect - online farm management hub. The Business Personality of the Year was awarded to Gerard Keohane, Founder & Director of StudioForty9, digital and ecommerce agency based in Cork.
The organisers of the Irish eCommerce Awards chose the SVP Ireland as the charity partner for this event, with all proceeds from the evening going to help fight poverty and support people in need. Guests in attendance were encouraged to donate using a Clover POS terminal from AIB Merchant Services, with over €4,000 being raised on the night.
Speaking on the night, Organiser of the eCommerce Awards, Kevin Traynor said, "We are delighted to announce the winners of the Irish eCommerce Awards recognising the value of the eCommerce industry in Ireland and the professionals who shape it. The awards were a huge success, thanks to our sponsor AIB Merchant Services who supported us throughout and enabled us to celebrate the success of this thriving industry. We look forward to planning the Irish eCommerce awards for next year."
The Irish eCommerce Awards Winners 2022 were:
1. eCommerce Rising Star Award - Alison Sheehy (Gym + Coffee)
2. Food & Drink eCommerce Website of the Year - WineSpark
3. Beauty, Health & Wellbeing eCommerce Website of the Wear – Faerly.ie
4. DIY, Home, Furniture, Interior Design eCommerce website of the Year - Woodie’s
5. Sport, Leisure, Toys eCommerce Website of the Year - Petstop
6. B2B eCommerce Website of the Year - Glanbia Connect
7. B2C eCommerce Website of the Year - Faerly.ie / Schoolbooks.ie
8. eCommerce Startup Website of the Year - Riley
9. Fashion/Apparel or Footwear eCommerce Website of the Year - Evolve Clothing
10. eCommerce Small Agency of the Year - Bearhouse Media
11. eCommerce Medium Agency of the Year - Magico
12. eCommerce Large Agency of the Year - StudioForty9
13. eCommerce In-house Team of the Year - Dubarry
14. eCommerce Search Campaign of the Year - Woodie’s – from riding the wave to
scaling with paid!
15. eCommerce Social Campaign of the Year - Greenes Shoes & StudioForty9 -
retargeting & prospective catalogue sales ad
16. Delivery & Logistics Partner of the year - An Post
17. eCommerce Software Tool or App of the Year - Shopbox AI
18. Business Growth Award - Henderson Foodservice
19. International Sales & Export - Luzern eCommerce
20. Sustainability Award - Faerly.ie
21. Customer Service Award – Bathshack
22. eCommerce Business Personality of the Year – Gerard Keohane, StudioForty9
23. Overall Irish eCommerce Website of the Year – Faerly.ie