Home > General > Pragmatic Play: Casino Online Software Developer

Pragmatic Play: Casino Online Software Developer

Written by Contributor, on 3rd Jun 2022. Posted in General

article headline

Probably everyone has heard of Pragmatic Play by now. This software developer was founded in 2015 and has been expanding the range of slot machines, table games, and live dealer games ever since.

Every reputable casino online has games from Pragmatic Play in their library, including Betinia: https://betinia.com/ie/. This gambling institution is your best bet if you are looking for games from the best software providers.

What Makes Pragmatic Play Games Special?

Pragmatic Play games have secured a place in many of the best online casinos for a reason. Here are the features that make this software provider so special.

● Quality of the games. High-quality graphics is one of the many reasons behind the popularity of Pragmatic Play. Most of the games have powerful colors and a comic-like design. Also, all of them run smoothly on both desktop computers and mobile devices.

● Average payout ratio and volatility. The payout ratios of the Pragmatic Play games are usually over 96% which is above average. The volatility of most games is high, but there are also slots with medium volatility.

● Maximum possible profits. Many Pragmatic Play slots offer huge winnings. For example, the Buffalo King pokie has a maximum win of 93,750 times the stake, which equals a whopping €5,625,000 at a maximum bet of €60.

● Jackpots. Pragmatic Play also has a few gaming machines with built-in jackpots. These jackpots, known as mini, minor, major, or grand, are not progressive jackpots but fixed amounts. Jackpot slots include Wolf Gold, Mustang Gold, Great Rhino, Fire 88, Lucky New Year, Chilli Heat, Diamond Strike, and others.

● Special features. Typical features of Pragmatic Play are wild symbols, scatter symbols, and free spins. Multipliers are used in some slots as well.

Pragmatic Play and Payout Percentages

The payout percentage is an essential criterion when evaluating a slot machine. RTP (Return to Player) indicates the percentage of bets that a game returns to players on average.

In other words, with an RTP of 96%, you get an average of 96% of your money back as winnings. The casino online keeps the remaining 4% as the so-called house advantage.

When playing real money games in online casinos, you should therefore find out what the payout rate is for the selected game. You can usually find the values listed in the rules of the game.

As already mentioned, the majority of Pragmatic Play games have a decent RTP. In the list below you can see the payout percentages of some slots.

● Wolf Gold - 96.01%;

● Great Rhino Megaways  - 96.58%;

● Mustang Gold - 96.53%;

● Wild West Gold - 96.51%;

● Release The Kraken - 96.50%.

If Pragmatic Play games have aroused your interest, and you would like to try one or more slots, you can try them out at Betinia.

You can try them in demo mode first. A virtual balance is available to you in the demo mode and the values ​​of the stakes, winnings, and losses correspond to those of the real-money game so that you can get a very realistic picture of what the gameplay is like without risking your money.

Especially in games with high volatility, as is the case with many Pragmatic Play slot machines, there is a high probability that there will be longer phases without bonus rounds and wins. It can therefore be helpful to first get an overview of the possible combinations and features in a game.

Mobile-Friendliness

Pragmatic Play has established itself with its start in the industry right next to the renowned competition. An important condition for this was to be state-of-the-art and to offer casino online games with high-quality software for mobile devices as well.

Pragmatic Play games work perfectly on smartphones or tablets and have great graphics. The gameplay for the slots and table games is exactly the same as in the desktop version.

 

 

More articles from General

image Description

Rental growth hits a record high again amid supply glut

Read more
image Description

Penneys to open store at The Square Shopping Centre in September

Read more
image Description

Paramount+ Enters the Irish Streaming Market

Read more
image Description

3D printing facility in Cork has capacity to create 600 new jobs

Read more
image Description

How powerfully can mobile technology transform your business in 2022?

Read more