The Deloitte Enterprise Ireland CEO Forum will take place on the 23rd of November at the RDS this year.
The CEO Forum is now regarded as one of Ireland's principal business conferences, attracting key audiences of up to 400 senior Irish business people and providing a forum for over 25 years for collaborative thinking, knowledge sharing and debate with political and business leaders.
The theme this year is ‘Powered for growth’ and will focus on key opportunities and challenges companies are facing to grow their businesses so that they can lead scalable, innovative companies, capable of growing exports and jobs in Ireland.
During the Forum, attendees will hear from like-minded entrepreneurs, business leaders, and strategists whose experiences and proven strategies will give insights into driving and supporting rapid business growth.
Radio and TV Broadcaster, Claire Byrne will moderate at the event the speakers will include:
• Marketing and media strategist and Veteran Senior Campaign Staff for Obama - Roger Fisk
• Partner at Deloitte - John Doddy
• CEO at Enterprise Ireland - Julie Sinnamon
• Independent NED and Chair of Remuneration Committee - Breege O'Donoghue
• CEO at Datalex - Aidan Brogan
• Country President at Sodexo Ireland - Margot Slattery
• CEO at Ding - Mark Roden